Cappadocia tour (2 days 1 night) you can book before your holiday, also during your holiday. It is incredible place in central part of Turkey, created million years ago by two volcanoes, named Erciyes and Hasan.
Thousands years ago people have adapted to living in volcanic region. People of Cappadocia created shelters, underground cities, their civilization.
It's important place for Christians, early ages Christians were running from persecution, they build secret passages, tunels and rooms. Christians established underground churches.
Over 400 churches are located in Cappadocia, most famous and beautiful churches, was signed in UNESCO list.
Would you like to visit Turkish Night Show? There you will watch traditional Anatolian dances and dive into culture.
Cappadocia tour (2 days 1 night) will magnify you with all you see and feel on your tour.
- Pick up from your hotel or locaton
- Drop off to your hotel or location
- Cappadocia Tour (2 days 1 night)
- Entrance fees of Pasabag Museum,Underground City
- Accomodation at the hotel 4 * / 5 * (please kindly note we book double beds)
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, dinner at the hotel;
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Watching panorama of balloons and sunrise (20 euros)
- Single room (if you would like to have your own room)
- Drinks during lunch and dinner
- A seat on the bus for children under 3 years old (in case you dont want to hold your child on your trip)
After Booking Cappadocia tour (2 days 1 night) , discover most gorgeous sights of magnificent Cappadocia.
- Pick up from hotel;
- Breakfast break at the beautiful Taurian mountains;
- Sightseeing of underground city;
- Lunch at Avanos (open buffet, beverages excluded);
- Sightseeing of Imagination Valley (Devrent Valley);
- Panoramic stop at Three Beauties;
- Panoramic stop at Love Valley;
- Visit at Cavusin Old Village, Church of St. John The Babtist;
- Sightseeing of The Paşabag Valley;
- Hotel arrival;
- Dinner at the hotel (open buffet, beverages excluded);
- Departure for Turkish Night with traditional music and dances of Anatolia. Included alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks (this night is for an extra charge).
- Balloon flight/baloon panorama (for an extra charge);
- Breakfast at the hotel (open buffet, beverages included);
- Hotel departure;
- Panoramic stop at Goreme;
- Visiting the Stones Center of Anatolia;
- Panoramic stop at Pigeon Valley;
- Sightseeing of Uchisar Castle;
- Visit at Silky Leather Workshop;
- Departure from Cappadocia;
- Visit at Caravanserai;
- Lunch break in Konya (set menu, specialites of Konya, beverages excluded);
- Hotel arrival
VUDAA TRAVEL reserves the right for changing the program, order and time of sightseeing, in case of unforeseen circumstances.