Cappadocia 2 Day Tour By Airplane can be booked prior to your holiday, as well as during your holiday.
Would you like to visit Cappadocia 2 Day Tour By Airplane with us? It is an incredible place in central Turkey, through years eruptions expeled huge amounts of ash and lava which covered Cappadocia region. This soft rocks was shaped many years by rains, winds, earthquakes, erosion, creating the magical and unique landscapes. Thousands years ago at this region lived people which adapted volcanic region to their needs. In soft tuff they created shelters, underground cities.
In this region lived first Christians, they were hiding here from persecution, they build secret passages, tunels and rooms. They made underground churches and was praying there.
First monasteries were discovered in this region. Cappadocia has over 400 churches, some are most famous and beautiful churches, some of them are in UNESCO list.
As sun is rising you can see the sky filled with Baloons.
During a trip make sure to have:
- Comfortable shoes and clothes, warm blouse/jacket (mornings and evenings can be cold in Cappadocia)
- Money to pay for additional services
Children under 3 years of age are not given a separate seat on the bus. If you want your child under 3 years old to take a separate seat, you must register your children when ordering an excursion.
Take a journey into fascinating Cappadocia, you will charmed by it's beauty.
- Pick up from your hotel or location
- Drop off to your hotel or location
- Transfer to/from airport
- Breakfast in hotel, dinner, accommodation in hotel
- Cappadocia 2 Day Tour by Airplane
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Breakfast on the first day, beverages, lunch;
- Tickets to the Underground city, the ''Open Air Museum in Goreme'', the Pasabag;
- Show program ''Turkish Night'';
- Balloon flight
- Personal expenses
After Booking Cappadocia 2 Day Tour, you can prepare for an exceptional trip of your lifetime.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport;
- Flight to Cappadocia;
- Visiting the Zelve Museum ;
- Visiting Pasabaga;
- Visiting Camel Valley;
- Lunch break;
- Visiting the Pigeon Valley;
- Visiting Uchisar Fortress;
- Visiting Anatolian stones;
- Sightseeing Underground city;
- Panoramic stop at the Three Beauties;
- Dinner at the hotel (open buffet, beverages excluded);
- Balloon flight/baloon panorama ;
- Breakfast at the hotel (open buffet, beverages included);
- Flight to airport Antalya;
- Transfer to hotel
VUDAA TRAVEL reserves the right for changing the program, order and time of sightseeing, in case of unforeseen circumstances.